A new release from Casemate Publishing, this set of 16 full color posters is just what every aircraft modeler and enthusiast will want for the Hobby Cave, office, or wall. Each poster is 11in x 17in and features a different aircraft. Thirteen of the posters feature aircraft from World War II while the remaining three posters feature post war jets.
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 F ( Karolina Holda)
- Gloster Gladiator ( Karolina Holda)
- Hawker Hurricane ( Karolina Holda)
- Lockheed P-38 Lightning (Artur Juszczak)
- North American P-51D Mustang (Artur Juszczak)
- Republic P-47D Thunderbolt ( Kolacha Zawiercie)
- Bell P-39 Airacobra (Artur Juszczak)
- General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon (Artur Juszczak)
- Republic P-47D Razorback (Artur Juszczak)
- Vought F4U Corsair ( Kolacha Zawiercie)
- Messerschmitt Me 163 Komet (Krzysztof Wolowski)
- Messerchmitt Me 262 A Schwalbe (Artur Juszczak)
- Mikoyan MiG-29 (Marek Radomski)
- Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-17 ( Karolina Holda)
- Macchi C.202 Folgore ( Karolina Holda)
- Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero (Artur Juszczak)
Each illustration includes a brief text listing the type of aircraft shown, base at which the aircraft was stationed (in the color scheme illustrated), name of the pilot, and the colors of the paint scheme are listed.
These illustrations are examples of great aviation art, and are suitable for many different uses such as wall decorations and even display bases. And as we are approaching the gift giving season it should be noted that these posters would make excellent gifts for fellow modelers and aviation enthusiasts, and also birthday gifts.
This collection of illustrations is highly recommended for the quality of the illustrations and the very economical price. Thanks to Casemate for the opportunity to review this excellent collection of aviation art!